OT: Ask EU - gin miniatures.
BrritSki
2019-11-06 11:39:58 UTC
Any suggestions as to where to buy gin miniatures or other spirits in
miniature bottles (5cl) please ?

I know I can get them on Amazon, but wondered if anyrat has seen them
going cheap anywhere ?

I have checked Waitrose and Lidl and also emailed Majestic.

TIA for any advice
Steve Hague
2019-11-06 12:18:03 UTC
Post by BrritSki
Any suggestions as to where to buy gin miniatures or other spirits in
miniature bottles (5cl) please ?
I know I can get them on Amazon, but wondered if anyrat has seen them
going cheap anywhere ?
I have checked Waitrose and Lidl and also emailed Majestic.
TIA for any advice
Strangely enough I saw masses of them in Morrisons this morning.
Steve
Vicky Ayech
2019-11-06 12:49:24 UTC
On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 12:18:03 +0000, Steve Hague
Post by Steve Hague
Post by BrritSki
Any suggestions as to where to buy gin miniatures or other spirits in
miniature bottles (5cl) please ?
I know I can get them on Amazon, but wondered if anyrat has seen them
going cheap anywhere ?
I have checked Waitrose and Lidl and also emailed Majestic.
TIA for any advice
Strangely enough I saw masses of them in Morrisons this morning.
Steve
Lots of gift boxes I saw today in Sainsburys with interesting variety
of flavours. I think my Xmas list is sorted.
Fenny
2019-11-09 09:37:42 UTC
On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 11:39:58 +0000, BrritSki
Post by BrritSki
Any suggestions as to where to buy gin miniatures or other spirits in
miniature bottles (5cl) please ?
I know I can get them on Amazon, but wondered if anyrat has seen them
going cheap anywhere ?
I have checked Waitrose and Lidl and also emailed Majestic.
TIA for any advice
Not particularly cheap, but it's good gin and it supports a good
cause.
https://www.thespiritofone.com/shop/
--
Fenny