UMRA birthday info for 29 January 2020
Birthday Monitor
2020-01-29 07:12:28 UTC
Birthday News for today, 29 January: Andrew Hodgson and Anne Burgess.
Vicky Ayech
2020-01-29 08:44:27 UTC
On Wed, 29 Jan 2020 07:12:28 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 January: Andrew Hodgson and Anne Burgess.
Happy birthday, A listers. FOr some reason I thought Anne had her
birthday here recently. Does she have two like the Queen? Or OAP
memory oops?
Nick Leverton
2020-01-29 09:29:35 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 January: Andrew Hodgson and Anne Burgess.
Happy birthday, A listers. FOr some reason I thought Anne had her
birthday here recently. Does she have two like the Queen? Or OAP
memory oops?
I only have one birthday in the List for her, though of course the
Birthday Service is not one to get in the way of additional celebrations :)

Birthday Monitor
Jenny M Benson
2020-01-29 09:46:12 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 January: Andrew Hodgson and Anne Burgess.
Have a splendid day, Anne, and may there be many happy returns!
--
Jenny M Benson
Wrexham, UK
Serena Blanchflower
2020-01-29 09:58:13 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 January: Andrew Hodgson and Anne Burgess.
Happy birthday Anne! I hope you have a splendid day :)
--
Best wishes, Serena
I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.
steveski
2020-01-30 00:45:21 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 January: Andrew Hodgson and Anne Burgess.
Many happy hippoes!
Steveski
Min
2020-01-30 01:31:16 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 January: Andrew Hodgson and Anne Burgess.
Belated Happies from me and the Hounds!
Min
Anne B
2020-02-06 19:14:10 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 January: Andrew Hodgson and Anne Burgess.
Thanks to all for birthday wishes.

No, I have only this one birthday, which is quite sufficient.

The reason for my dilatoriness in responding is that, as usual, I spent
the day skiing with friends - in the Dolomites this time.

Anne B